Our friendly, reliable, trustworthy and competent Team work together to provide joined up Live in Care solutions that include:
- Medication reminders & administration
- Personal care - bathing, dressing, oral hygiene
- Toileting & continence care
- Mobility & hoisting
- Preparation & assistance with meals
- Fridge management
- Conversation & companionship
- Light housekeeping & laundry
- Errands - eg. dog walking, prescriptions
- Helping with travel, visits and trips out
- Recreational activities
- Assistance with mail, telephone & emails
Live in Care
Dorking, Leatherhead, Guildford and surrounds We are a family run home care business that is committed to providing people with friendly, reliable, trustworthy and competent carers who take great pride in being the best they can.
Recruited personally by Matthew, our team of Live in Carers from The United Kingdom, Europe and Africa are matched to our Clients' personality and needs.
Our outstanding managed live in care service is headed by Lauren Mercer. Lauren ensures there is consistent communication and support from the office with our carers and clients to ensure all needs are being met in a compassionate, safe and competent manner.
“This enables the client and their family to free themselves of any worry, content in the knowledge that the support provided is the best.”
Matthew Kalupka, Home Counties Carers